Thursday, April 5, 2018

I’M STRESSED WITH MY WEDDING PREPARATION


As a hopeless romantic as I am, I used to dream a romantic wedding. Simple yet so serene. You’ll walk through the aisle with sweet music while your man is waiting for you on the other end. Enjoy sumptuous meal after, at a very cosy and tranquil place. Have a short party with friends and family.

That’s it! Simple at it is.

I thought planning for it will be that easy because you already know what you want. You pictured and imagined it out. It’s just putting your dreams into reality.

BUT?!!! I was totally wrong!

Never had imagined myself drowning of all the stress it brings. From just merely drafting the whole plan until searching for all the suppliers. All of it brings toxic to me. Adding the fact that I also have other things to do. I have job to take care of. I need to squeeze in everything to fit in my timetable. And it brings too much stress on me. Then I realized, I need help. I need someone who can do all these for me.

Browsing thru internet, I learned about events organizers and the need of it.
They plan, they organize, they execute.

Then I found Events on Demand. Their profile is so appealing to me. They offers event packages depending on your needs. They have On the Day Coordination, Full Coordination and Semi full Coordination. They also have catering services. As in everything – hitting two birds in one stone (lol).

You definitely have a lot of options. Plus all the good reviews and recognitions they have. Though hesitant at first, I should give it a try. And to my surprise, it was a good choice! They never let me down. I landed to a team that were so professional and so smart. Their work is definitely worthy of your penny.

I discussed everything I wanted for my wedding. From the details of my invitation, sounds and decors at the church, reception program and set – up until the details of my guests. Had a couple of short meetings to update me. They never failed to ask everything that I should have and should be done. Their staff is so friendly that you’ll feel that you’re one of them – a member of their family. They have instant remedies for every untoward incidents.

Everything was planned and brain stormed to perfectly accomplish my dream wedding. They were angels sent by God to bring happiness to every bride.

Since then, stressful days turned into excitement. My eyes sparkles whenever I see that check marks on my checklist.

And the big day came! It was perfect. It was magical. And the only words I said was “Thank you!”

Proving myself that hiring an event organizers is truly a must! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

15th PeLS National Conference goes virtual with Events on Demand

  For most businesses and organizations, setting up events like conferences and exhibits is considered one of the best ways to effectively c...